All ZENAQ rods come with an international guarantee card.
Japanese domestic guarantee card is invalid outside of Japan.
International guarantee card
International guarantee Policy
- An international guarantee card is valid once when a rod is broken (snapped).
- Guarantee is applied only for repairing the indicated rod on a guarantee card.
- A broken rod is repaired for the guarantee price written on a guarantee card.
- Guarantee expiration date is when 3 years have passed from product discontinuance. However, we can still repair afterwards as long as we have repair components.
- A guarantee price is paid for repairing each piece (section). For example, to repair 2 pieces (sections), a customer needs to pay double.
- After the second time of breaking, we will repair it with an original part price.
How to make a repair request
- Repair request needs to be made through the shop where you purchased the product.
- To apply a guarantee price, we need a guarantee card and a photo of a broken rod. A guarantee card: we need to collect the original card. Please bring the card (and if possible the rod), to a shop and send it over to ZENAQ head office in Japan. A broken rod photo: we accept to receive a photo by email.
- If possible, please send back a joint section (ferrule) of a broken rod for fitting purpose.
- A guarantee price and shipping cost are charged to the customer.